WYTHEVILLE, Va. (WFXR) — Law enforcement, from multiple agencies, has been working together to take suspected drug dealers off the streets in the New River Valley.
Members of the Wytheville Police Department, Wythe County Sheriff’s Office, and the Virginia State Police testified before a grand jury on Monday, Oct. 19.
These testimonies ultimately handed down over 200 sealed indictments through the grand jury and led to more than 50 individuals being taken into custody, police say.
- A behind the scenes look at the Rescue Mission of Roanoke
- White House kicks off holiday season welcoming official tree
- A Floyd Christmas tree farm gears up for the holiday season
- Lawmakers debate necessity of a mask mandate in Congress
- Roanoke Police release body cam footage of officer-involved shooting