UPDATE 3:00 p.m.: The Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office has confirmed that the individual wanted for forcible sodomy with a child has been arrested Wednesday afternoon in Radford.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — Authorities are searching for a man who is wanted out of Montgomery County for forcible sodomy with a young child.
The Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office shared a wanted poster from the U.S. Marshals that identified the wanted subject as Kareem Akeem Grant, a man who is 6’4″ tall and weighs 150 pounds.
Authorities say a warrant was issued by the Montgomery County Circuit Court on Oct. 27 against Grant, who is wanted for forcible sodomy with a child under the age of 13.
If you have any information about Grant’s whereabouts, you are asked to call Deputy Harry Pence or Deputy Robert Page at the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office at (540) 382-6915.
- WATCH LIVE: Roanoke City and Alleghany Health Districts discuss COVID-19 response after VDH reports more than 200 new cases from districts
- Safety tips to keep in mind when traveling for Thanksgiving Break
- Roanoke Police investigating the shooting death of man Wednesday evening
- Sheriff’s office: 43 people in custody, 36 still wanted following undercover drug operation in Henry County
- Virginia health officials report 2,544 new COVID-19 cases, 37 new deaths as of Tuesday