GALAX, Va. (WFXR) – Crews with the Galax Fire Department battled a mobile home fire Monday afternoon.
According to the department, fire was reported just after 2 p.m. from the 100 block of Hillcrest Lane.
When crews arrived, they found a single-wide mobile home with a fire in the living room.
The fire was quickly extinguished and a search inside of the mobile home determined that no one was inside at the time of the fire.
The mobile home is said to no longer be habitable.
The American Red Cross is helping the single occupant.