SMYTH COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) – Virginia State Police are investigating a single-vehicle crash that took place Monday night in Smyth County.
Troopers responded to the crash shortly after 6 p.m. Monday to find a pickup truck that collided with a church after it ran off the road in the 1300 block of Matson Drive.
The driver, who has not yet been identified, did not survive the crash.
State Police say no one was inside of the church at the time of the crash.
The incident is under investigation.
- Biden’s historic Cabinet begins taking shape
- ‘COVID sucks’: Patron leaves $200 tip per employee at Colorado cafe
- Buchanan Volunteer Fire Department warns of pet dangers during coyote mating season
- New River Health District director urges public to be patient, demand for COVID-19 vaccine outpaces supply
- Pittsylvania/Danville Health District launches online pre-registration portal to receive COVID-19 vaccine