MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — The Agape Center NRV says they have around 40 kids who need an angel for this year’s Angel Tree.
According to Executive Director of Agape Center NRV, Kim Bowman, several organizations like the Salvation Army ended their registration period early and also cut off certain age groups.
Agape Center NRV took on the overflow of over 200 kids.
Bowman says angels are needed now more than ever.
“People are separated from their families, and there are so many families who are hurting financially and otherwise,” Bowman said. “I really just think that, you know, especially this year that we really need to be more cognizant of our neighbors.”
Bowman says you can email email@example.com saying you’re interested in being someone’s angel, and the Agape Center NRV will send you information on how you can help.
- ‘Mass murder’ leaves 6 dead, including unborn child, in Indianapolis
- Old (Brady), young (Mahomes), different Super Bowl 55 awaits
- Biden to reinstate COVID travel rules, add South Africa
- Mahomes weighs in on facing Brady in Super Bowl LV
- Buccaneers fans celebrate NFC championship win across Tampa Bay