BLAND COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — Students at Bland County Elementary School will keep learning from a distance for another week amid issues with the availability of staff members.
Bland County Public Schools says the elementary school will remain in remote learning mode from Monday, Jan. 11, through Friday, Jan. 15. However, the school district is set to reevaluate the possibility of in-person learning during the week based on staff availability.
In the meantime, Bland County High School is set to return to in-person learning on Monday.
School officials also remind families that meal deliveries are still available to all Bland County children under the age of 18. If you are interested in adding your child to the list of meal recipients, you are asked to contact Kelli Sarver at (276) 688-3361 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bill in the General Assembly would make community college free for certain Virginians
- Covington-based Facebook group renews push to ‘Help Solve Aggie Albert’s Murder’
- See the auroras from space in newly released photos
- ‘Paramedic of the Year’ arrested in theft of Florida COVID vaccines
- Postal Service to release new series of ‘Star Wars’-themed stamps