BLACKSBURG, Va. (WFXR) – Officials with the Town of Blacksburg Public Works are conducting manhole cleanouts in the Woodbine and Wyatt Farms area.
According to a social media post, work will be done over the course of the next two or three weeks in town-owned easements in the street and along the front of the properties; though, some easements may be between or behind houses.
- Health officials distribute over 4,000 Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccines in first-ever, drive-thru event
- No. 21 Virginia tops Louisville 68-58 to claim ACC title
- Bridy has 2 TD runs, leads VMI over Western Carolina 30-7
- Stephens leads VMI past Furman 91-90 in OT in SoCon tourney
- James Madison rallies in fourth quarter to beat Elon 20-17