DUBLIN, Va. (WFXR) — New River Community College announced on Tuesday that it will offer courses this fall in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, typically referred to as HVAC.
Program instructor, John Jordan, says the career studies certificate is geared toward those working in the field or who want to work with contractors in HVAC to get formal education and a credential toward licensing.
One of the HVAC courses being offered this fall is Air Conditioning and Refrigeration I (AIR 121), which is an entry-level class that will cover principles of air conditioning and refrigeration equipment as well as troubleshooting problems to make equipment repairs. Jordan says the course would be ideal for service technicians whose job includes repairing equipment in industry.
Current NRCC students may register for classes online by visiting their student accounts. New students may visit www.nr.edu/register for enrollment information or contact the Admissions Office at (540) 674-3603 or email@example.com.
- Washington Huddle: Jake’s Fantasy Takes Week 8
- Harvick with a different approach heading into final NASCAR races
- What to expect from Zeta as the cyclone moves through Virginia Thursday
- From JMU to QB1, Ben DiNucci ready to step up for Dallas Cowboys
- Your ballot was rejected. Virginia law offers voters a chance to make it count