BEDFORD COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — Virginia State Police responded to a multi-vehicle accident at a Forest intersection on Saturday evening.
The crash began at the intersection of Graves Mill Road and Gristmill Drive and ended in the parking lot at Bull’s Steakhouse, a restaurant along the intersection.
According to the state troopers on the scene, the first car spun out and hit another car before clipping a Toyota RAV4. The Toyota then jumped a curb, hit a sign, and struck a Ford Escape parked at Bull’s Steakhouse near the intersection.
Authorities say that there were no injuries from any of the four cars involved in the crash.
- Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene says she has filed articles of impeachment against Biden
- Virginia family alleges 2019 attack by Richmond Police Department officers in federal lawsuit seeking $2M
- Authorities investigating armed robbery at restaurant in Drakes Branch
- Roanoke City Public Schools prepare for start of third-nine weeks of instruction
- New Virginia House bill clarifies funeral home personnel as “essential workers”