BLACKSBURG, Va (WFXR) — The Moss Arts Center at Virginia Tech is now holding virtual performances.
These are past performances from the last seven years at the arts center, pulled from the Moss Vault.
Performances are being posted every Monday evening, and the content will be taken down the following Wednesday.
Moss Arts Center Executive Director, Ruth Waalkes says this idea was a no brainer in continuing to give the area inspiring performances.
“People are happy to have that opportunity,” she said. “You know, families at home can watch the performance and re-watch performances, as if they were there during the original time, have snacks, you know, be comfortable. It’s not typically the way we do business, but it certainly is something that we are hoping people will take advantage of.”
Waalkes says the arts center has enough content to last until June 15. In the meantime, the staff at Moss Arts Center are preparing for their Fall season, which is set to start in September.
- Retired Marine stands 24 hours straight to raise awareness about veteran suicide
- Biscuits and Gray, the Oregon kitten born with two faces, dies
- 20 hikers rescued from Devil’s Bathtub area in Virginia after stranded during Sunday’s thunderstorms
- Virginia man faces charges for fatal West Virginia crash involving utility terrain vehicle
- Good Samaritans rescue 3-year-old boy from flipped kayak