UPDATE 10:24 a.m.: VDOT says the tractor-trailer crash causing delays on I-81 North in Montgomery County has been cleared, allowing traffic to return to a normal flow.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — Montgomery County motorists can expect delays Thursday morning due to a tractor-trailer crash along I-81 North.
The Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) says the northbound right lane is closed at mile marker 121.6 on I-81, backing up traffic for approximately three miles at this time.
- Could polls be wrong? Here’s Trump’s path to winning November’s election
- Thousands of airline employees face furlough on Oct. 1 without relief from Congress
- Trump announces ‘Born Alive’ executive order
- UPDATE: Roanoke City Police say Tuesday night’s I-581 shooting is an ‘isolated threat’
- Pulaski County Schools confirms employee at Pulaski County High School receives positive COVID-19 diagnosis