ROCKY MOUNT, Va. (WFXR) — The preliminary hearing for accused Franklin County murder suspect Michael Brown is scheduled for March 19, 2020.
Michael Alexander Brown is accused of murdering Rodney Brown, who was shot to death in Franklin County Nov. 9. Rodney Brown was the boyfriend of Michael Brown’s mother. He was also accused of deserting his post in the Marines.
A federal charge of unlawful flight to avoid prosecution against accused murderer and military deserter Michael Alexander Brown has been dismissed, according to a filing with the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia.
- Northside athlete Tracey Hueston’s road to recovery
- Dawgs Hammer Rivermen, 5-1
- Girls H.S. Basketball: Hidden Valley at Northside
- Girls H.S. George Washington at Pulaski County
- Girls H.S. Basketball: Harrisonburg at William Fleming