MARTINSVILLE, Va. (WFXR) — On Friday afternoon, the Martinsville Police Department released a video on Facebook listing individuals wanted by law enforcement for various charges.
The Martinsville Police Department’s video included photos, identifying information, and charges for each individual:
- Tiffany Anne Anderson for contempt of court and two counts of violating probation;
- Jose Enrique Zuniga Becerra for two counts of conspiracy to distribute marijuana and two counts of distribution of marijuana;
- Vincent Lamont Brown for distribution of cocaine, conspiracy to distribute cocaine, and possession of a firearm while in possession of cocaine;
- Victoria Walker Cumbee for two counts of possession of a Schedule I or II substance and possession of controlled paraphernalia;
- Ashley Monique Finney for failure to appear;
- Tracy Ray Hairston for possession of a Schedule I or II substance;
- Vickie Delveta Hairston for failure to appear;
- Vickie Lee Stuart for failure to appear;
- Henry Lamont Hairston for failure to appear; and
- Terry Randall Holcomb for failure to appear.
As mentioned at the start of the video, if you come across these individuals, you should not try to approach, apprehend, or arrest them. If you see any of them or have any information about their whereabouts, please call the Martinsville Police Department at (276) 403-5300, the Martinsville-Henry County E-911 Center at (276) 638-8751, or Crime Stoppers at (276) 632-7463. You may submit information anonymously, but if your information leads to the arrest of one of these individuals, you may be eligible for a reward.
- Virginia doesn’t require you to wear a mask when you workout, but should you wear one anyway?
- Biden restricts travel from 26 European countries
- Six new cases of COVID-19 confirmed within Amhert County Schools
- Hauser, Huff lead No. 8 Virginia past Syracuse, 81-58
- Police release video of Trey Songz allegedly assaulting officer at AFC Championship game