LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) — A man in Lynchburg was arrested and charged Sunday for hitting two parked cars and a pedestrian, according to a Lynchburg Police spokesperson.
Alvin A. Mosley, 48, faces charges of felony hit and run, DUI, and operating an uninsured motor vehicle without payment of fee.
Authorities say the pedestrian was treated for non life-threatening injuries on-scene, the 1500 block of Monroe Street.
- Fauci: Whatever vaccine is available, take it
- Walmart to hold COVID-19 vaccine clinics off-site, other pharmacies in Virginia to hold mostly in-store vaccinations
- Police dispatched to bomb threat at Integrated Textile Solutions in South Boston
- Roanoke City School Board approves four days a week of in-person learning for certain students
- Police identify body found near Niagara Dam as man who fell into Roanoke River in December 2020