ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Roanoke Police are investigating an incident involving a man who showed up at Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital after being shot early Sunday morning.
Police say they were notified at 2:30 a.m. that the man had arrived at the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. However, when officers arrived at the hospital, the victim reportedly refused to cooperate.
Officers have not yet determined a crime, and no arrests have been made due to a lack of evidence and cooperation from the victim.
This is an ongoing investigation. Anyone with information should call (540) 344-8500 or text 274637, beginning with the text “RoanokePD.” Both calls and texts can remain anonymous.
- Police ask for help after man injured in Martinsville during Saturday shooting
- Taubman Museum of Art introducing its two new exhibitions
- Ways to stay active and stay healthy from home on Virginia Tech Tuesday
- Easy healthy meals to make at home with the Famous Toastery
- Making changes in the New Year to fight diabetes with ColorsVA Magazine