ALTAVISTA, Va. (WFXR) — A man is behind bars after a Campbell County grand jury indicted him on several counts stemming from an alleged July 25 sexual assault.
Nelson O’Neal Dews II, 23, of Altavista, is charged with the following:
- Object sexual penetration;
- Sodomy; and
He is held at the Blue Ridge Regional Jail in Rustburg with no bond.
- EXCLUSIVE: Stolen drone returned to the Roanoke Valley Children’s Choir by good samaritan
- Churches pay for billboards to oppose Virginia casino
- Texas woman dies of COVID-19 while on commercial flight
- Indiana man admits to pushing toddler down stairs after argument over food, court docs show
- Kirstie Alley defends Trump vote, responds to ‘nasty people’