LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) — Drivers will find traffic delays on Old Forest Road as crews from Shentel perform aerial line installations in the area.
Starting Thursday, Jan. 9 until Thursday, Jan. 16, from 8 p.m. – 6 a.m., southbound traffic on Old Forest Road from Chapel Lane to Peace Street will be reduced to one lane, said the city.
Officials ask motorists to use caution and obey temporary signage in the area.
Emergency vehicles will have access at all times.
- Pinpoint Weather: Rain slowly exits Sunday, eyes on western Caribbean as Zeta is born
- No. 11 Miami holds off Virginia 19-14, moves to 5-1
- Early morning Roanoke shooting leaves man injured
- Roanoke police make arrest in crash that left officers injured
- Wake Forest beats No. 19 Virginia Tech 23-16