LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) — Lynchburg Water Resources crews began water main valve maintenance on Monday that will continue until Friday, March 20.
The work will happen weekdays between 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. and impact the following streets:
- Graves Mill Road;
- Wards Ferry Road;
- Logans Lane;
- Brookville Lane;
- Adams, Fenwick, Glenfield, Lichford, Long Meadow, Nelson, Richland, Sheffield, Water Gate Drives;
- Regent Place;
- John Lynch Place;
- Edgewood Avenue;
- Dublin Street; and
- Quaker Parkway.
Street traffic will not be significantly impacted during the repair, according to the city.
Customer who experience water discoloration should run cold water for three to five minutes to let the water clear up. If the water remains discolored, call Lynchburg Water Resources at (434) 455-4250.
- Israel kills 42 in Gaza as Prime Minister Netanyahu warns war will go on
- Pinpoint Weather: Mild with off & on showers today
- Liberty set to clash with James Madison while Hokies sent west for NCAA softball regionals
- Lynchburg lacrosse rolls to fourth NCAA quarterfinal appearance
- Central Virginia Forecast