LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) — Lynchburg Water Resources crews began water main valve maintenance on Monday that will continue until Friday, March 20.
The work will happen weekdays between 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. and impact the following streets:
- Graves Mill Road;
- Wards Ferry Road;
- Logans Lane;
- Brookville Lane;
- Adams, Fenwick, Glenfield, Lichford, Long Meadow, Nelson, Richland, Sheffield, Water Gate Drives;
- Regent Place;
- John Lynch Place;
- Edgewood Avenue;
- Dublin Street; and
- Quaker Parkway.
Street traffic will not be significantly impacted during the repair, according to the city.
Customer who experience water discoloration should run cold water for three to five minutes to let the water clear up. If the water remains discolored, call Lynchburg Water Resources at (434) 455-4250.
- VDH Thursday update: 2,600 new COVID-19 cases, 21 new deaths reported around Virginia
- Virginia State Police urges drivers to slow down this Thanksgiving
- How long will you have to wear a mask? Here’s what the experts say
- Stevie Wonder, Celine Dion, Black Eyed Peas to perform in honor of nurses this Thanksgiving
- Why do we eat this? Origin stories behind three notorious Thanksgiving sides