LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) — The Lynchburg Police Department is investigating a malicious wounding that occurred Saturday evening at the intersection of 11th and Fillmore Street.
Police became aware of the incident after two individuals arrived at a Lynchburg emergency room with gunshot wounds.
No arrests have been made at this time. This is an ongoing investigation.
- Trump: ‘People are tired of hearing Fauci and all these idiots’
- Tractor-trailer crash causes lane closures on I-81 South in Montgomery County
- Pinpoint Weather: Warming trend is underway!
- EXCLUSIVE: Stolen drone returned to the Roanoke Valley Children’s Choir by good samaritan
- Churches pay for billboards to oppose Virginia casino