LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) — Police in the Hill City are investigating a Friday night home invasion and robbery.
Lynchburg Police say officers responded to the 100-block of Countryplace Lane just after 10 p.m. Friday for a call of a home invasion and robbery.
Two men allegedly entered the home, assaulted the resident, and left with an undisclosed amount of money. They left the area in a light color car.
One of the suspects is identified as Garry Lucky Sparks, 26, of Lynchburg. He is charged with robbery, breaking and entering, and use of a firearm in the commission of a felony. The LPD is still trying to locate Sparks, who is 6’0″ and 205 lbs.
The second male is still unknown at this time.
Anyone with information on this incident should call Det. Bond at (434) 485-6161.
- Three staff members positive for COVID-19 at Roanoke’s Round Hill Elementary School; no in-person instruction for next two weeks
- Pavement marking operations planned for Lynchburg Expressway ramps
- Senate Judiciary Committee votes to advance Judge Amy Coney Barrett; Democrats boycott
- Senate panel advances nomination to the Supreme Court
- Trump’s Supreme Court nominee moves toward Senate vote despite boycott by Dems