LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) — The Lynchburg Police Department will hold its last community listening session Thursday.
Their goal is to hear about community members’ personal experiences with the department to gain feedback on how they can improve. Previous sessions have shown high turnout and engagement with the community.
The session will take place at Miller Park starting at 6 p.m. and ends at 8 p.m on Thursday, Aug. 6.
- Pinpoint Weather: Windy and Cold Overnight, Dry and Brisk Thursday
- Subaru recalling nearly 875K vehicles over engine, suspension issues
- Virginia agrees to absentee ballot option for blind voters
- Number of confirmed, pending COVID-19 hospitalizations jumps from 131 to 154 around ‘near Southwest’ Virginia
- Rosie’s celebrating two years in Virginia with special rewards, discounts on Friday