LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) — The Lynchburg Police Department will hold its last community listening session Thursday.
Their goal is to hear about community members’ personal experiences with the department to gain feedback on how they can improve. Previous sessions have shown high turnout and engagement with the community.
The session will take place at Miller Park starting at 6 p.m. and ends at 8 p.m on Thursday, Aug. 6.
- Liberty U recommends some students break quarantine for ‘exercise and sunshine’
- 1st deadly grizzly attack recorded in nation’s largest park
- Could polls be wrong? Here’s Trump’s path to winning November’s election
- Thousands of airline employees face furlough on Oct. 1 without relief from Congress
- Trump announces ‘Born Alive’ executive order