LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) – Police in Lynchburg have confirmed the identity of the individual found dead near the railroad tracks off Bedford Avenue and Boundary Street in July.
According to police, Kenneth Richeson, 65, of Lynchburg was found in the 2300 block of Bedford Avenue in late-July.
The incident remains under investigation.
If you have any additional information that can be provided, you are asked to contact Crime Stoppers at (888) 798-5900.
- USA South 2021 Spring Semester Update
- Hauser lifts No. 15 Virginia past Kent State in OT, 71-64
- “Not one minute of live schooling for remote students,” Floyd County parents speak out
- Washington Huddle week 13 preview with Bruce Rader and Scott Jackson
- How a heater and a plastic chair shut down Lynchburg’s Munro Elementary