LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) — A Lynchburg man won $150,000 on a Virginia Lottery scratch-off game.
Lonnie Maines stopped at the Apple Market at 6002 Boonsboro Road in Lynchburg and decided to play the Virginia Lottery’s $150,000 Cash Chaser game.
When he scratched the ticket, he realized he’d won the game’s $150,000 top prize.
“It feels amazing,” Mr. Maines said as he redeemed his winning ticket. “I think I’m still in shock!”
The $150,000 Cash Chaser game is one of dozens of Scratchers offered by the Virginia Lottery. It features prizes ranging from $5 to $150,000. The odds of winning that top prize are 1 in 1,305,600, while the odds of winning any prize in this game are 1 in 4.29. This is the second top prize claimed in this game, which means one more remains unclaimed.
- Roanoke College falls to Greensboro in season opener
- Mangum leads Radford past Campbell 97-91 in 3OT
- Renewed rivalries mark opening night for Roanoke City Schools
- Pitt duo combines for 53 points to hold off Blue Devils, 79-73
- Police investigating after $250K worth of hemp stolen from TruHarvest Farms