LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) – For the second time this week, the Lynchburg Circuit Court has announced it has closed again as additional employees test positive for COVID-19.
A statement on the court’s website reads,
“The Lynchburg Circuit Court Clerk’s Office has had additional employees test positive for COVID-19. As a result, through consultation with both Circuit Court Judges, the Lynchburg Circuit Court and Lynchburg Circuit Court Clerk’s Office will be closed on Friday, July 31, 2020, beginning at noon and Monday, August 3, 2020 to allow the building to be appropriately cleaned and disinfected. The office and its staff are following established CDC protocols. The office is also reaching out to any other individuals who may have come in contact with the infected employee in an effort to notify them so they can take necessary precautions.”
The Circuit Court Clerk’s Office will remain closed on Monday, Aug. 3 so the building to be appropriately cleaned and disinfected.
The office and its staff are following CDC protocols and is reaching out to other individuals who may have come in contact with the infected employees to take necessary precautions.
- Pinpoint Weather: Warming up over the weekend
- Liberty Flames hold first practice of the season
- 17 vehicles stolen from Michigan dealership 1 day before opening
- Extra safety precautions to be in place ahead of students’ arrival at North Cross School in Roanoke
- Shriners cancel Clifton Forge Fall Festival due to COVID-19