LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) – Temporary lane closes are scheduled for Thursday that will affect traffic on a few roads in the Hill City.
- Wards Road
- Traffic will be reduced to one lane at the bridge just south of Bank of America between 8:30 a.m. and 3 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 10
- Candlers Mountain Road
- Traffic will be reduced to one lane at the bridge just past Red Lobster between 8:30 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- Florida Avenue
- Traffic will be reduced to one lane at the bridge just south of Winston Ridge Road between 8:30 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Motorists can expect delays in this area during the times listed above. Drivers should also be alert for traffic pattern changes and obey temporary signage in place.
- Former Chiefs coach Britt Reid charged with DWI in crash that injured 5-year-old girl
- Police: Student fired at officers at Tennessee school, was killed
- Use of force expert says Windsor traffic stop involving Lt. Nazario was excessive force
- Virginia State University responds to treatment of alumnus Lt. Caron Nazario by police
- Isle of Wight and Virginia NAACP hold press conference on Lt. Caron Nazario & police brutality