CAMPBELL COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — Virginia State Police are investigating a fatal crash in Campbell County that involved a pedestrian.
The crash occurred at 1:17 a.m. Monday, Nov. 16, on Wards Road near Lynchburg Highway.
Police say the pedestrian died at the scene. The incident remains under investigation.
This is a developing story. WFXR News will continue to keep you updated as more information becomes available.
- 600 new coronavirus cases, 17 new deaths reported by VDH as of Tuesday
- Attorney representing Isiah Brown provides update, says family is ‘hoping’ Spotsylvania deputy is charged
- Next steps decided in the future of Richmond Confederate monuments that were removed last year
- Dr. Avula issues statement on FDA authorization of Pfizer vaccine for those 12 and older
- See how much states, counties will get from $350 billion COVID-19 relief program