BEDFORD COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — Bedford County commuters can expect a closure along a section of Route 732 from Tuesday morning until Wednesday evening.
Starting at 8 a.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 20, the Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) says that Route 732 (Headens Bridge Road) will be closed from Route 771 (Mitchen Road) to Route 735 (Rock Cliff Road).
This closure along Route 732 is set to remain in place until 5 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 21.
- State Senator wants COVID-19 gathering restrictions lifted for food banks in Virginia
- Multiple NRV localities team to announce hotel-motel recovery grant program
- Services and application being offered by regionalobituaries.com
- The “Jingle Your Way to a Safe Holiday” campaign with YOVASO
- Macado’s, YMCA partner to give away 3K meals in Roanoke for ‘Giving Tuesday’