AMHERST COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — Amherst County authorities announced Thursday that seven people were arrested in connection with investigations into stolen catalytic converters over the past few months.
The Amherst County Sheriff’s Office says the following seven people have been arrested as of Thursday, April 15:
- Edward Preston Stinnett, Jr.: Seven larceny charges
- Herman Tracy Evans: Two larceny charges
- William Franklin Carr: One larceny charge
- Heather Lynn Bussey: One larceny charge
- Jonathan Edward Tyree: Nine larceny charges
- Brandon Wayne Lipscomb: Three larceny charges
- Mark Allen Staton: Three larceny charges
In addition, authorities say James William Gunter, Jr. is currently wanted on one larceny charge.
If you have any information that can help with this ongoing investigation, you are asked to call Investigator Greg Jones with the Amherst County Sheriff’s Office at (434) 946-9373, ext. 2, or Crime Stoppers at 1-888-798-5900.
Get breaking news, weather, and sports delivered to your smartphone with the WFXR News app available on Apple and Android.