UPDATE 4:55 p.m.: Lynchburg Police have taken Ambruse William Formson into custody without incident.
Formson is being charged with breaking and entering, malicious wounding, strong-arm robbery, and strangulation from the incident that, police day, occurred in the 1200 block of Fillmore Street in Lynchburg Friday afternoon.
LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) — Police in Lynchburg are investigating a report of an armed robbery and a malicious wounding that took place Friday afternoon in the 1200 block of Fillmore Street.
According to police, officers responded to Lynchburg General Hospital around 3 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 20, after a female victim arrived with lacerations and injuries to her face and reported she was attacked by a male who robbed her and left on foot.
Officers identify the suspect as Ambruse William Formson, 48, of Lynchburg.
Formson is wanted and is being charged with breaking and entering, malicious wounding, strong-arm robbery and strangulation.
Police say this is an isolated incident.
If you have any knowledge of Formson’s whereabouts, you are asked to call 911.
This investigation continues.
- The Drumstick Dash idea came from a neighboring state
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, essential workers among list of Time Person of the Year reader poll nominees
- Days after circuit court orders Yellow Finch Tree Sitters to leave, “we’re still here.”
- COVID-19 hospitalization numbers released from the Near Southwest Region of Virginia
- Virginia Opens 2020-21 Season With a Loss at UCF