LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) — The Central Virginia Health District and the Virginia Department of Emergency Management released an updated list of dates and locations of mobile vaccination clinics through June 29.
These clinics have free Johnson and Johnson vaccines for people 18 and older.
Below is a list of scheduled clinics within the Central Virginia Health District:
- Thursday, June 17 from noon to 3 p.m. at Diamond Hill Recreation Center, 1005 17th Street
- Thursday, June 17 from 5 to 8 p.m. at College Hill Recreation Center, 811 Jackson Street
- Friday, June 18 from 2 to 5 p.m. at Lynchburg High Apartments, 1301 Park Avenue
- Saturday, June 19 from 9 a.m. to noon at Diamond Hill Baptist Church, 1415 Grace Street
- Monday, June 21 from 9 a.m. to noon at West Lynchburg Baptist Church, 3031 Memorial Avenue
- Monday, June 21 from 9 a.m. to noon at La Carreta, 8210 Timberlake Road
- Tuesday, June 22 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at James Crossing Apartments, 808 Greenfield Drive
- Tuesday, June 22 from 3 to 6 p.m. at Fairview Christian Church, 2701 Campbell Avenue
- Wednesday, June 23 from 9 a.m. to noon at 605 5th Street (city-owned parking lot across from Jericho Mission at 606 5th Street)
- Wednesday, June 23 from 2 to 5 p.m. at Birchwood Apartments, 101 Hillside Court
- Wednesday, June 23 from 2 to 5 p.m. at Fairview Recreation Center, 3621 Campbell Avenue
- Thursday, June 24 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Elks Lodge, 6235 Old Mill Road
- Friday, June 25 from 9 a.m. to noon at Templeton Senior Center, 225 Wiggington Road
- Friday, June 25 from 2 to 5 p.m. at Daniels Hill Center, 317 Norwood Street
- Saturday, June 26 from 9 a.m. to noon at Rivermont Baptist Church, 400 Fauquier Street
- Sunday, June 27 from 9 a.m. to noon at Miller Park (pool side), 2100 Park Avenue
- Monday, June 28 from 9 a.m. to noon at McCausland Ridge Apartments, 2075 Langhorne Road
- Monday, June 28 from 2 to 5 p.m. at Langview Apartments, 2229 Yorktown Avenue
- Tuesday, June 29 from 2 to 5 p.m. at Brookside Apartments, 89 Belle Terre Drive
No appointments or insurance is needed and vaccines are free.
For breaking news delivered to you, subscribe to WFXR’s breaking news email list