CAMPBELL COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — A spokesperson for Campbell County Public Schools announced on Friday positive COVID-19 cases at Brookville and Rustburg High Schools.
According to the spokesperson, on Friday, Oct. 30, CCPS was made aware of a COVID-19 positive individual at Brookville High School and a COVID-19 positive individual at Rustburg High School.
The COVID positive individuals have been informed to isolate and any associated close contacts have been informed to begin their quarantine period, the spokesperson said.
The release goes on to state that Campbell County Schools will continue to implement strategies to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
The spokesperson adds, “The health and wellbeing of our students, faculty, and community are our primary concern.”
- The Drumstick Dash idea came from a neighboring state
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, essential workers among list of Time Person of the Year reader poll nominees
- Days after circuit court orders Yellow Finch Tree Sitters to leave, “we’re still here.”
- COVID-19 hospitalization numbers released from the Near Southwest Region of Virginia
- Virginia Opens 2020-21 Season With a Loss at UCF