CAMPBELL COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — A man ended up in the hospital on the Fourth of July after Campbell County firefighters responded to an incident involving a propane grill.

According to the Rustburg Volunteer Fire Department, crews were dispatched at approximately 6:52 p.m. on Monday, July 4 for a report of a possible structure fire involving a propane grill, as well as a possible explosion.

When units arrived at the scene, officials say they found a man with burns on his face and hands. He was brought to Lynchburg General Hospital, but there is no word on his current condition.

The department shared photos of the damaged grill and its propane tank, saying the tank was leaking, but not ruptured.