RUSTBURG, Va. (WFXR) — The Campbell County Commonwealth’s Attorney’s Office announced an indictment for a Lynch Station man who is accused of the homicide of a Lynchburg man from November 2019.
According to the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office, a complaint submitted on Nov. 24, 2019 led to a homicide investigation involving the death of Christopher James Tench of Lynchburg.
The sheriff’s office announced on Wednesday, Jan. 13, that authorities investigated and found cause to charge and indict 28-year-old Codi Shawn Dunbar of Lynch Station for murder and use of a firearm in the commission of a felony.
- AMBER ALERT issued for missing Charlottesville child
- Police search for man who robbed Boonsboro Dollar General
- Some Franklin County students set to return to classrooms starting next week
- Roanoke City, Alleghany Health Districts say COVID-19 vaccine supply is running too low to serve all who qualify to receive vaccine
- President Trump’s final hours in office expected to be non-traditional