BEDFORD, Va. (WFXR) — The Bedford Fire Department says it is investigating a chimney fire that occurred at the 4200 block of McDaniel Road on Wednesday night.

Officials say they responded to the call at 10:16 p.m. Upon arrival, crews found heavy smoke coming from the roof of a two-story home. They also discovered fire coming from the front door.

(Photo courtesy: Bedford Fire Department)

According to a Facebook post, it took crews approximately 30 minutes to get the fire under control.

There were no reported injuries.