LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) — The D Street Bridge will be temporarily closed to all traffic beginning Dec. 1 and continuing through Dec. 4.
The bridge will be closed 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. The closure will allow crews from Lynchburg Water Resources and the Public Works Department to install sewer service in the area.
Traffic will be detoured to Cabell Street and Victoria Avenue.
- How much do Super Bowl LV tickets cost right now?
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers win 31-26 at Green Bay, heading to Super Bowl LV
- UPDATE: Man dies after Sunday night shooting in Lynchburg
- Reigning champion Chiefs dump Bills 38-24 in AFC title game
- 11-year-old remembers his mother, Samantha Robinson, who was fatally shot in Lynchburg