BEDFORD COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — Around noon on Sunday, deputies with the Bedford County Sheriff’s Office responded to the old Body Camp Elementary School for a report of suspects trespassing.
However, before deputies arrived, the individuals left the scene.
Previously, the Bedford County Sheriff’s Office had received two previous reports of trespassing that involved property damage at the building.
During the incident on Sunday, Dec. 27, two images were captured of two individuals on the scene.
If you have any information regarding who these two people are, you are asked to call Lt. Daniels with the Bedford County Sheriff’s Office at (540) 586-4800, or Central Virginia Crime Stoppers at 1-888-798-5900. Those who submit tips to Crime Stoppers can remain anonymous and could receive a reward of up to $1,000.
- LIVE: Trump lands in Florida ahead of Biden inauguration
- Downed power line leads to Roanoke County brush fire on Wednesday
- Newsfeed Now: A historic Inauguration Day, 10-year-old CEO becomes best-selling author
- Man brought to hospital after found shot in northwest Roanoke, police say
- 3 title game quarterbacks have similar draft history