BEDFORD COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) – Local groups come together to spread some pre-holiday cheer by supplying an early Thanksgiving dinner to those in need in Bedford County.
The Bedford County Sheriff’s Office, Bedford County Public Schools and Times Tickin’ Automotive & Recovery, LLC joined forces to provide 21 needy families with a pre-Thanksgiving dinner.
- No. 18 Virginia routs No. 12 Clemson to stay perfect in ACC
- Rodgers, Packers beat Rams 32-18 to reach NFC title game
- Liberty Bounces Back with Win at Stetson
- 20-year-old woman starts up new business in Boones Mill
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration