BEDFORD COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — A Bedford County man faces multiple charges after a search warrant led to the discovery of drugs, a gun, and thousands of dollars in cash.
According to the Bedford County Sheriff’s Office, on Friday, Nov. 13, a vehicle stop gave authorities some information that developed into a search warrant of a residence in the 2200 block of Five Forks Road in Bedford County.
That search warrant led to the discovery of approximately three ounces of methamphetamine and heroin, a firearm, and $3,054 in cash, authorities say.
The sheriff’s office says 31-year-old Justin Butler was arrested and charged with possession with intent to distribute meth and heroin, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, and possession of a firearm with Schedule 1 or 2 drugs.
Butler is reportedly being held without bond at Bedford Detention Center.
- US sites to halt use of Johnson & Johnson vaccine over blood clots
- Police officer killed in Capitol car attack will lie in honor Tuesday
- Fox stands behind Tucker Carlson after Anti-Defamation League urges his firing
- Centra Executive Chef Timothy Schoonmaker joins WFXR News to cook up heart-healthy quinoa pancakes
- How does an officer use a gun instead of a Taser?