LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) – There is a concern in Lynchburg where the Salvation Army will not be able to take in those looking for shelter against the increasingly cold conditions moving in.
The shelter is currently closed for cleaning following an outbreak of COVID-19.
The Lynchburg Salvation Army tells WFXR News that it is working with Coordinated Homeless Intake and Access, so anyone who does not have adequate shelter in the next three days can call (434) 455-5722 for help.
- Photo gallery: President Trump’s presidency
- Saints’ Brees sees playoff clash with Brady’s Bucs as fate
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot
- Central Shenandoah Health District remains in Phase 1a, currently planning for Phase 1b
- Blue Ridge Health District moves into Phase 1b of COVID-19 vaccine distribution