LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) — American Freight is looking at moving into the Lynchburg area.
The national home retailer, which is known for its home furnishing, will take up residence in Candler’s Station at 3700 Candler’s Mountain Road where the former TJ Maxx was located.
“We’re excited about opening in Candler’s Station and bringing our everyday low prices on quality furniture, mattresses, and appliances to Lynchburg,” said American Freight Chief Stores Officer Michael Gray. “By keeping our overhead low, we can offer everyday low prices on home furnishings while delivering exceptional customer service.”
The store will have a wide array of products including:
- Living Room Furniture (Sofas and Loveseats, Sectionals, Ottoman, Recliners)
- Bedroom Furniture (Adult and Kid Sets, Night Stands, Dressers, Mirrors, Drawers)
- Kitchen & Dining Room Furniture (Counter and Standard Height Sets, Liquidation Furniture)
- Frames & Bed Accessories
- Rugs & Accents (Lamps, Desks, TV Stands, Area Rugs)
- Refrigerators and Freezers
- Washers and Dryers
- Cooking Appliances
- Dishwashers and Disposals
“It is a wonderful time for the Lynchburg community as we continue to expand the offerings at Candler’s Station,” said June Smith, Principal Broker and Owner of Legacy Realty and Development whose firm leases Candler’s Station. “We know the benefit that American Freight will have and are thrilled to welcome them to the Fort Hill Shopping Center community.”
There will be a soft opening in mid-July. The store will be open Monday through Saturday from 10 a.mm. to 8 p.m. and on Sunday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. For more information visit the American Freight website.