LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) – Liberty University’s indoor swimming and diving building is closed until further notice as the university works to determine the next steps after a dive platform collapsed.
The university says it is working with the general contractor that built the structure, Glass and Associates, to determine what exactly happened.
They are also reviewing third party inspections by Hurt and Proffitt, when the structure was being built.
- Democrats demand support for American Relief Plan as Republicans push for ‘vote-a-rama’
- Henry County officials recognize local healthcare workers for their dedication during the COVID-19 pandemic
- New species of millipede — Nannaria hokie — found at Virginia Tech
- University of Lynchburg reached carbon neutrality and here’s how they did it
- West Piedmont Health District to hold one-day COVID-19 vaccination event for 1,100 community members