LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) — Super Tuesday is just a few short weeks away.
It’s the day when the largest number of states and territories hold a presidential primary will be held. Virginia is among the 15 states and territories voting in the Democratic primary on March 3.
The other states and territories participating in Super Tuesday include Alabama, Amerian Samoa, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Oklahoma, North Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, and Vermont.
The last day to register to vote in the primary is Monday, Feb. 10.
You can register or update information online or at Registrar’s Office. To find the closest office to you, click here.
- Fake US leg band earns pigeon a reprieve from Australian death sentence
- ‘The avalanche was in control’: Video shows snowboarder survive scary snow slide
- After allergic reactions at 1 clinic, California pauses use of large batch of Moderna COVID-19 vaccine
- Twitter temporarily suspends congresswoman over election fraud claims
- NFL Conference Championship betting tips: Bet now or bet later?