ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) – Kroger Mid-Atlantic will hold a virtual hiring event on Thursday, Oct. 29 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. to fill more than 150 open positions.
The grocer is looking to fill a variety of part-time and full-time positions across all departments with a focus on Pickup, front end and deli and bakery associates.
Stores with openings include:
- 3970 Valley Gateway Blvd, Roanoke
- 4488 Electric Road, Roanoke
- 4404 Brambleton Avenue, Roanoke
- 161 Electric Road, Salem
- 1980 Rio Hill Center, Charlottesville
- 15069 Forest Road, Forest
Those interested in applying for these open positions are encouraged to apply at the virtual hiring event by clicking here.
Access to a virtual interview portal will be sent to the email that candidates used during the application process.
- NRV trash pickup company partners with food pantry
- Hampton Roads native looking toward Tokyo Olympics; focusing on mental game during pandemic
- A two-week shut down is a possible option in Virginia to stunt COVID-19 spread after Thanksgiving
- Coronavirus relief: When will lawmakers reach deal on more help for Americans?
- A behind the scenes look at the Rescue Mission of Roanoke