ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Last-minute Christmas dinner shoppers at Kroger may not be so jolly due to a glitch in their credit card system.
The company has dealt with glitches all day, an employee at Roanoke Kroger told WFXR. It is creating a hassle for customers using a credit card, debit card, or gift card to purchase food.
While the company is permitting purchases with plastic, there may be a glitch that spurs a whole reboot in the system.
The employee said there is about a 30-minute wait time in the lines, but your stay could be longer if your transaction is caught in a glitch.
Due to the grinch or glitch in the system, gift cards are not being sold at this time, the employee said.
- UPDATE: Two dead, including one boy; three seriously injured after car overturns on I-81 in Shenandoah County
- Majority of Thanksgiving travelers driving to holiday destinations
- Michael Jordan donates $2M from ‘The Last Dance’ proceeds to Feeding America
- VDH Thursday update: 2,600 new COVID-19 cases, 21 new deaths reported around Virginia
- Virginia State Police urges drivers to slow down this Thanksgiving