ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Last-minute Christmas dinner shoppers at Kroger may not be so jolly due to a glitch in their credit card system.
The company has dealt with glitches all day, an employee at Roanoke Kroger told WFXR. It is creating a hassle for customers using a credit card, debit card, or gift card to purchase food.
While the company is permitting purchases with plastic, there may be a glitch that spurs a whole reboot in the system.
The employee said there is about a 30-minute wait time in the lines, but your stay could be longer if your transaction is caught in a glitch.
Due to the grinch or glitch in the system, gift cards are not being sold at this time, the employee said.
- Microsoft investigated Bill Gates over relationship with employee before he left board, report says
- Miss Mexico crowned Miss Universe
- Sharing your password? Streaming services really want you to stop
- Pulaski County crash closes down Route 683 Monday morning
- Hundreds of bodies found buried along riverbanks of India