(WFXR) – A Federal Judge has signed off on a settlement ordering developers of the Mountain Valley Pipeline to pay more than $2 million over repeated environmental violations.
Such violations include failure to stop soil and stormwater runoff in areas where the pipeline is being built.
The company will also have to submit to enhanced monitoring by state agencies to make sure they are complying with the law, going forward.
- Actress Tawny Kitaen, ‘Bachelor Party’ and Whitesnake video star, dies at 59
- 90-year-old driver rescued after car plunges off cliff, into Lake Erie
- GOP delegates in Virginia to choose nominee for governor
- Drivers using I-81 south can expect delays starting next week for overnight paving operations in northern Botetourt County
- How do I cure a hangover?