CAMPBELL COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) – An investigation by the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office surrounding a home invasion earlier this month has resulted in the arrest of two individuals.
The incident occurred on June 11, 2020 in the 7000 block of Gladys Road.
Reports indicated that two males had entered the residence armed with a handgun. The homeowner was bound and several items were taken from the residence.
After a detailed investigation, two men were arrested and charged with Robbery and Use of a Firearm in the Commission of a Robbery.
Troy Lamont Oakley, 46, and Orlando Winston Berger, 47, were arrested on Friday, June 26.
The incident remains under investigation.
If anyone has information regarding the incident, call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-798-5900.
- Wythe County deputy shot in back: “Despite the bad, there is still a tremendous amount of good in the world and for that we are thankful.”
- Northam says Virginia won’t move forward with students in schools if the state can’t stay in Phase 3
- Roanoke City proclaims 2020 the “Year of Color, Light, and Motion” in honor of artist Dorothy Gillespie
- Video captures man breaking into Denver garage, home while family sleeps
- Security guard charged with murder after fighting with customer over face mask rules