CAMPBELL COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) – An investigation by the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office surrounding a home invasion earlier this month has resulted in the arrest of two individuals.
The incident occurred on June 11, 2020 in the 7000 block of Gladys Road.
Reports indicated that two males had entered the residence armed with a handgun. The homeowner was bound and several items were taken from the residence.
After a detailed investigation, two men were arrested and charged with Robbery and Use of a Firearm in the Commission of a Robbery.
Troy Lamont Oakley, 46, and Orlando Winston Berger, 47, were arrested on Friday, June 26.
The incident remains under investigation.
If anyone has information regarding the incident, call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-798-5900.
- ‘Just want to say thank you’: First lady Jill Biden delivers cookies to National Guard troops
- 1 dead, 2 critical after bus bound for Grand Canyon rolls over
- Child tax credit: Biden stimulus plan could give parents $300 a month per child
- Danville Community College students can apply to receive free laptops due to CARES Act funds
- St. Andrew’s Catholic Church in Roanoke collecting donations in lieu of Baby Bottle Campaign