(WFXR) — Christmas bells are ringing and there are endless events to get you in the holiday spirit. From tree lightings to live performances Christmas has come to town. Here is a list of events starting this weekend.
- Tinsel Trail Fri. Dec. 2 at 5:30 p.m.
- Fincastle Town Parade Sat. Dec. 3 at 2 p.m.
- Town of Buchanan Parade Sat. Dec. 10 at 4 p.m.
- Botetourt Farmer’s Holiday Market Dec. 17 from 8 a.m. to noon
- River District window decorating contest ends Dec. 2
- Christmas on the Plaza Dec. 3 from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Riverview Rotary Christmas Parade Dec. 4 at 5 p.m.
- Come Home to a Franklin County Christmas on Dec. 2 at 5:30 p.m. in Downtown Rocky Mount
- Celebration of Lights from Dec. 2 to Jan. 1 from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. at Riverside Park
- Lynchburg Christmas Parade on Dec. from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Riner Christmas Parade Dec. 10 at 3 p.m. at Riner Fire Department
- Jingle All the Way Parade Dec. 13 at 7 p.m.
- Dickens of a Christmas on Dec. 2, 9, and 16 in Downtown Roanoke
- Grandin Holiday Lights Extravaganza on Dec. 19 from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. at Historic Grandin Village
- Roanoke Christmas Tree Lighting Mon. Dec. 5 at 6:30 p.m.
- Lighting of the Christmas Tree Dec. 2 at 6 p.m. at Salem Public Library
- Christmas Parade Dec. 2 at 6:15 p.m. in Downtown Salem
- Gingerbread Festival Dec. 3 from 10 a.m to 2 p.m. at Salem Museum/Longwood
- Salem Crafty Christmas Dec. 3 from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Salem Farmers Market
- Salem Holiday Market on Dec. 10 and 11 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Salem Civic Center
- Town of Vinton Santa Crawl Dec. 13 at 5:30 p.m.
- Parade of Christmas Trees from Nov. 24 – Jan. 2
- Wytheville Christmas Parade Dec. 3 at 6 p.m.