CAMPBELL COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) – A high-speed chase ended with a crash Wednesday afternoon in Campbell County.
According to Virginia State Police, a motorcyclist refused to pull over for a traffic stop. They say the individual crashed into a fence in the 1500 block of Collins Ferry Road.
There is no word about any injuries but Virginia State Police says the motorcyclist is in custody.
- Danville Fire Department battle Friday night fire on Main Street
- Second stimulus checks: White House less optimistic than Pelosi on pre-election deal
- Record surge: US shatters single-day mark of COVID-19 cases
- With Charlie Brown specials gone from TV, here’s how to watch them for free
- Navy vet’s ‘sense of activism changed’ since beating by feds