HENRY COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) – A Henry County grand jury has indicted four individuals on first-degree murder and conspiracy to commit murder charges following the death of Pamela Morse in May 2020.
According to State Police, David Morse, Casey Lynn Rogers, Collin Russell and Tanna Fitzgerald allegedly planned the murder for three days.
In May, Davis Morse, a former investigator with the Henry County Sheriff’s Office, reported he arrived home from work to find his wife shot and her car missing.
The vehicle was ultimately found in Franklin County.
- Churches pay for billboards to oppose Virginia casino
- Texas woman dies of COVID-19 while on commercial flight
- Indiana man admits to pushing toddler down stairs after argument over food, court docs show
- Kirstie Alley defends Trump vote, responds to ‘nasty people’
- Woman found alive at funeral home dies at Detroit hospital