LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) – The Greater Lynchburg Transit Company (GLTC) has announced that it will begin running Sunday bus service in October.
Starting Oct. 4, GLTC will run between the hours of 7:45 a.m. and 7:15 p.m.
- 16-year-old Virginia pilot delivers 5,000 pieces of PPE to West Virginia hospital
- Slick roads lead to school delays in southwest Virginia on Tuesday
- Roanoke River nominated for favorite urban kayaking spot in USA TODAY contest
- Wythe County School Board decides to decrease number of in-person learning days
- First US case of Brazilian COVID-19 variant found in Minnesota