LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) – The Greater Lynchburg Transit Company (GLTC) has announced that it will begin running Sunday bus service in October.
Starting Oct. 4, GLTC will run between the hours of 7:45 a.m. and 7:15 p.m.
- Trump encourages people to change their ballots. Here are states where you can
- Recent Listeria infection outbreak traced back to deli meat, CDC says
- Anxiety 2020: Voters worry about safety at the polls
- 2021 income tax brackets released: Where do you stand?
- Giles County Public Schools shares plans to double in-person learning days for younger students starting Nov. 16